THE COALITION FOR THE ACQUISITION OF SOUND HABITS
- Health is a multifaceted and multidimensional concept – its precise definition is elusive because HEALTH in its broadest context permeates all of daily life.
- However, health is clearly NOT defined by the absence of disease.
- We define Health as a state of well being at the biological, psychological, social, financial, and spiritual levels.
- It applies to individuals, relationships, families, school, work and social environments, and larger communities.
- As individuals and as communities, Health is our greatest possession and resource, and its promotion and maintenance are amongst our most noble pursuits.
What’s best: investing a small amount of time today to promote health – or a lot more time later to care for chronic diseases?
THIS SITE IS BEING REBUILT
THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING